1. If a file does not close, do I still have to pay for the lien search
No, we have a free cancellation policy if it doesn’t close, we will not bill you for the work.
2. Do I need to do a municipal search on a Condominium?
Yes. Although many condominiums are under a master meter for utilities, there may be code violations on a particular unit within the condominium.
3. Do I need a folio number, address, and legal description to place an order?
Yes. We need to make sure your search is done on the correct property.
4. Why do some searches take so long?
If a lien search exceeds the turnaround time that we have given you, it may be the result that many cities or counties don’t have the ability to respond to the volume as quickly as we had hoped.
Sometimes cities or counties may take longer on properties that might have violations/liens as they need to gather the most accurate and current information.
5. How long has Rapid Liens been in business?
Rapid Liens is going on its 15th year in business.
6. Can I request a rush service?
Many cities/counties do offer a rush service. We will contact you with any additional costs you might incur.
7.Does your office provide verbal’s?
We do not like to provide you with the verbal information due the liability issues. If it is an absolute emergency and you need this information in order to close, then we will make an exception and attempt to provide you with verbal information only if the city/county provides it to us